Saturday, November 1, 2008

What's in IDAHO?

This was the question asked by my extended family when we told them our plans had changed and we were moving not to Utah but, Idaho. I can honestly say at the time I was not sure what was in Idaho. I knew potatoes and knew a little bit about Boise. Having been here two weeks now I am finding all the neat things that are in Idaho. We are starting a blog because for the first time in our married life we do not live close (within a 60 mile driving radius) to any of our family. We hope by creating a blog we will be able to keep our family and friends up to date on what's in IDAHO?


p.s. If anyone wants to come visit, they do give free taters for out of staters!

6 comments:

Nikole said...

Yeah! I love your blog. I like that beautiful picture. Was it taken here in Boise?

Valerie Smith said...

Welcome to Blog land!!! You can check mine out at jednvalsmith.blogspot.com!!! Talk with ya soon.

Krista said...

Woo hoo! I'm excited you're blogging now. Can't wait to read of all your adventures.

I'm gonna plan a trip up and get some free taters!

Nikole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikole said...

Holly, you really need to lay off the booze. Seriously, it's time for an intervention.

EEMorris said...

Hi...I'm originally from Ohio and moved in the opposite direction, to New York. My husbands and I's family asked the same question (my family is from OH, his is from MI) and I started my blog for the same reason! Just wanted to send you best wishes on your journey away from the Midwest!!