Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sewing and Scentsy


Sorry for being gone so long. Nothing like starting a blog and then deserting it. I had good reason I promise. I decided with the way the economy was that I would make all my Christmas gifts this year. So I spent most of the month of November sewing. You should know I only had a small knowledge of sewing when I began this undertaking and now that it is over, I realize I had a smaller amount of knowledge then I thought. Needless to say that is why it took me most of November and the first part of December. The other reason I have been gone is because of:


That's right Scentsy. I have made a goal to really get my Scentsy business up and moving this year. I made Director this fall and really want to help my team meet all their goals. So I am leaving in a few weeks to go back to Ohio to meet with all my team members. Scentsy is such an amazing company and I am really happy to be a part of it. So that's what I have been up to. Sewing and Scentsy. We also had Thanksgiving in Utah, making gingerbread houses with the in-laws, Christmas work parties, taking the nieces and nephews out for a day of bowling and Chuck E Cheese, Christmas in Ohio, lots of visiting with family and friends, and Brooke getting sick once it was all over. So here is to a new year and hoping I can blog more often.

1 comment:

Adie Mitchell said...

Loll, I always check to see if you've updated! So glad to see you post!! have so much fun in Ohio!! See you soon!! LYg_Adie